Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did You VOTE Today?

Today's election might just be the most important election we will see in our lifetimes. So many issues are in flux: Women's Health Rights, Marriage Rights for ALL People, the Economy, the War in Iraq (and Afghanistan) and maybe, soon, Iran.

Who you vote for today will shape the history of this country. You will be shaping the history of this country.

Of course, I want to tell you all to Vote Obama/Biden, because I think they're the best choice for this country, but more than anything else I believe that voting is the most important privilege we, as citizens, have.

We saw, in 2000, how just a few votes could make a difference. 2004 was also close. We're hoping that 2008 will be a landslide, but you just never know.

So, if you're registered, get out there and vote!!! You'll be glad you did.

Remember, if you don't vote, you forfeit your right to complain.


2 comments:

CrazyFiberLady said...

I voted.. and I totally agree. I proudly have my Obama/Biden car magnet.

ComputerMechanic said...

I agree completely

PIC OF THE DAY

http://rstormcrow.googlepages.com/1027081214-1.jpg